Saturday, May 14, 2016

Curry Chicken Wantan Mee at Lai Foong Restaurant

Good Saturday Morning to everyone!


As usual, I went to Guan Di Temple for praying and blessing. This Guan Di Temple is located at Petaling Street, Kuala Lumpur. Guan Di Temple is nearby Central Market (as known as Pasar Seni LRT Station) and you should drop by here if you are heading to Petaling Street.

Note that this Temple is open daily from 7:00AM to 5:00PM only.

After temple, I went to Lai Foong Restaurant for a good breakfast. I ordered Kopi-O and Curry Chicken Wantan Mee. In English, noodles is called as Mee.

The curry gravy is thick and flavourful with coconut milk fragrance.


And for me, a good breakfast must come with Kopi-O. I like Kopi-O because of its "Kaw-ness" and original. Kaw is what we call 'thick'. So if you are at any coffee shop, you mention anything, and Kaw, the server will understood what you meant!


This restaurant is located at Jalan Tun HS Lee, it is nearby Central Market and it is opposite CIMB Bank HS Lee.

Price: RM1.60 (Kopi-O), RM6.00 (Curry Chicken Wantan Mee)

After that, I went to Thean Hou Temple KL.

No comments:

Post a Comment