Thursday, May 5, 2016

Onigiri

Today I went to Aeon Big Subang Jaya for shopping. I had two pieces of Onigiri. The Onigiri were quite good to be honest. Again this is what you eat and what you paid for.

RM2 for two pieces of Onigiri is a good buy actually. I can't complain the taste and quality as compare with Japanese Restaurants around the town.

They were my dinner for the day. The Onigiri turned out to be quite good. The Onigiri were made from glutinouse rice. I took one piece Unagi and plain glutinouse rice Onigiri; and one piece of Cooked Glutinouse Rice. The cooked one is not plain rice but it was cooked with onion and some dried food. The taste is almost the same with Chinese Rice Dumpling (Hokkien Bak Chang).

Then it was the dessert time! I had Magnum Pink after shopping at Aeon Big Supermarket.


No comments:

Post a Comment