Saturday, December 10, 2016

KFC Malaysia Crispy Tenders Super Jimat Box

I made a daily trip to Kundasang today. I visited Desa Cattle Dairy Farm which is located at the foothill of Mount Kinabalu.


I dropped by nearest town, Ranau for taking away KFC before going through Ranau Tambunan Road.

As expected I enjoyed the Potato Bites only through-out the 130KM journey to Keningau. Honestly speaking the road condition is relatively bad. And repair works are on the way at parts of the road. Hopefully the infrastructure at Sabah can be maintained properly by related authorities continuously then.


I reached hotel and enjoyed the rest of the meal.
I purchased Crispy Tenders Super Jimat Box. It is priced at RM13.95 inclusive one soft beverage. The meal comes with One Lil' Zinger, One small Fries, One piece Chicken and of course three pieces of Crispy Tenders.


KFC Ranau is very friendly and I felt warm when I stepped inside the restaurant. Their staffs are friendly, smiling and efficient when taking order and prepare the order.


Surprisingly, there were four Crispy Tenders inside the box. What a happy day for me. :)

I able to caught a double rainbow too on my way back.



No comments:

Post a Comment