Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Flavorholics Nasi Ayam by Wing Zone

I went to Wing Zone, AEON Seri Manjung as I arrived Manjung for a work trip.

I will come to this shop whenever I came Manjung or Sitiawan. :)

I ordered their time limited promotion, Flavorholics Nasi Ayam.

This meal costed RM14.90 inclusive GST>

It came with one set meal inclusive of drinks. The set meal consists of rice, stirred fried vegetables and a boneless chicken fillet.

The chicken fillet itself was good as it was grilled and has a coating of flavor which I can select as per picture below.

I chose Tokyo Dragon, as it has a mild taste of hot and spicy and at the same time you can enjoy the sweet teriyaki taste.

But I think the price is not worth what I've gotten this time. The chicken is too small and it should came with soup. This is because the aromatic rice was a bit dry.

Overall I enjoyed this!

No comments:

Post a Comment