Tuesday, August 9, 2016

KFC Ole Ole Rice Wrap

I had KFC Ole Ole Rice Wrap for dinner at KFC Sunway Metro. This is also because I wanted to catch more Pokemon and visit more Poke Stops for perks. I am a slow player so I am slow but steady. Hoo yeah!

Back to the KFC meal. This was not my first time eating Ole Ole Rice Wrap. I think this Rice Wrap is better than the Wasabi one.




The combo came with 15 pcs Potato Bites, one Rice Wrap and of course a choice of soft-beverage.
This meal costs RM 8.90 which I personally think the price is not bad considering there are new innovation from KFC. However I think the meal should be around RM 7.50 if it came with a regular fries.

The Potato Bites were good. They were tasty, can eat it on its own and finger lickin good.

The Rice Wrap is not bad as there was Salsa Sauce with yellow rice. The fresh vegetables can be seen but not so significant. This is because there is two pieces of Zinger strips too.

Overall, this was a good meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment