Friday, February 10, 2017

Nasi Kandar & Cendul

I had a food brunch at Penang Road. This late morning I was here for a good Nasi Kandar. This Nasi Kandar is one of the among well known Nasi Kandar in Penang. This is my first time trying Line Clear thou.


The queue was not there when I arrived there. Good for me doesn't need to queue for the food. But the queue built up when I left the restaurant around 12pm.

For the Nasi Kandar, I took white rice, Fried Chicken- Whole leg, one vegetable, and one Telur Dadar. And to complete my meal in this open air, non-air conditioned restaurant, one cup of Limau Ais was the best pair.


Another built up point was the gravy, I asked the guy loaded the rice with whatever gravies that they have. Semua kuah pun mau.


Afterwards it was the dessert time, I walked to nearby famous Cendul. I queued for around 5 minutes for one bowl of refreshing Teochew Cendul finished within 3 minutes.




What is your favourite dessert after a meal? What is your must eat items in Penang?

RM 10.40 - Nasi Kandar (Opens 24 hours)
RM 1.60 - Lime Juice
RM 2.90 - Cendol (12pm till close usually 5pm)

No comments:

Post a Comment