Friday, January 6, 2017

Texas Chicken Malaysia's Fortune Chicken

It was a great night for me to have a good dinner at Texas Chicken Malaysia, Sunway Pyramid Branch. The staffs were friendly and the ambiance was good.

Earlier today I wished to eat something crunchy and flavourful. When I left my office, Texas Chicken was finally dawned on me. Yeay!

Apa lagi?(Without further-ado) I quickly head to Texas Chicken to have dinner there. I ordered one combo set of Fortune Chicken. This Fortune Chicken is the new introduced chicken by Texas Chicken Malaysia in conjuction with Chinese New Year. And this coming CNY is the year of rooster!

This Fortune Chicken Combo is priced at RM14.50 inclusive of GST. This combo comes with two pieces of Fortune Chicken, Fortune Fries, a biscuit, and free-refill soft drinks. I got a pack of angpau packets too. Angpau Packets are red envelopes where money will be given enclosed during festive seasons, such as CNY.

The staffs were friendly. The cashier told me that the Fortune Chicken choice was left with drumsticks only. However they willingly to offer to prepare two pieces chicken parts of my choice. Yes. You read it right, and two pieces only. I took one breast and another one thigh.


However, the wait for the chicken to be served took me 15 minutes doesn't disappoint me. The chickens were fully flavoured. And when eating them hot was the best. You can taste the succulent meat and its juiciness.
The awesome juicy-ness dripped out from the fried chicken.

The Fortune Fries were flavoured with hot and spicy flavour too. I think the fries was hotter than the chicken. But it was good. The chicken were flavoured carefully and it covered the whole fried chicken. I can taste the "fortune"-ness at each every bites I had.

However I think the flavour for chicken is a bit more sweeter rather than taste of chili. But both fries and fried chicken were spicy and good.

This highlighter pen was put for size comparison only.

No comments:

Post a Comment